EN12150 / ANSI Z97.1 Standard Black Color Curved Tempered Glass for
Tempered glass is a type of glass with evenly distributed
compressive stresses on the surface which is made by heating float
glass to nearly softening point and then cooling it down rapidly by
air. During the instant cooling process, the glass exterior is
solidified due to rapid cooling while the interior of glass is
cooled down relatively slowly. This process will improve the glass
exterior compressive stress and interior tensile stress resistance
which can improve the overall mechanical strength of glass by
gemination and result in good thermal stability.
Advantages of curved tempered glass
1. Tempered glass is 5 times harder than ordinary float glass
2. Tempered glass is with Excellent mechanical strength and safety
3. High security, once tempered glass breakage occurs, the glass
disintegrate into small cubical fragments,which are relative
harmless to human body
4. Sizes of tempered glass are produced per customer request, once
tempered, cannot be cut down
Edge and corner
What we can do for you
- Tempered glass are tested and comply to the global certification
standards: DIN EN12150 , AS/NZS 2208:1996 , ANSI Z97.1-2004 ,
- Automobile grade safe glass, high purity,good impact resistance.
- Available for clear, blue, gray, green, frosted,colorful,
- Available easy cleaning, nano coated
- Available obscure and pattern glass.
- Available for 4mm,5mm,6mm,8mm,10mm,12mm,15mmglass.
- High polished edges, safety corners.
Why Choose Us
1. 24 years manufacturing and exporting experience in glass
2. Top quality glass with ASTM, SGCC, Australia AS and European CE
standard, exporting to more than 100 countries.
3. Professional production and experienced sales team dedicated to
provide one-stop service.
4. Keep first article assurance (FAA) and final inspection before
5. Safety package. fastened by steel strips suitable for long
distance transportation. Free from fumigation and Different